Wednesday 3 July 2013

Design Project: Detailing 詳述

With the main items done with, it was time for detailing and touch ups! Here we go~

Here, I have added a gradient layer to add a dark feel to the piece. It works well, I'm impressed! *A*

Adjusted opacity of the gradient layer~

Next, I tried to add in more details as the piece feels pretty empty. For this, I downloaded a set of cloud brushes but.. it looks weird so it's scrapped. :/

Played around more with opacity and such~

Manually added a dark gradient over the top to add more feel. Had to say that I'm loving it~

Shadowing of the characters.

Did another try at clouds~ Used the cloud rendering for this, looks pretty legit here :0 !!

That's all for this post! Next post will be about the final rush before the final outcome!! Have a nice day, and keep in viewing~


No comments:

Post a Comment